We want you to feel comfortable at the centre, and as safe as possible during the period of COVID-19. We follow the recommendations of the Ministry of Culture and the Health Board.
- We clean and disinfect the most commonly used surfaces often.
- Our front desk managers and tour guides use protective equipment, and a acrylic glass window has been installed at the front desk.
- You can also buy facial masks and disposable gloves at the front desk.
- We have established several hand disinfecting stations throughout the centre.
- Audio guides and headphones are thoroughly disinfected after each use. If possible, please bring your own headphones with you.
- The children’s area, the chapel and the film room are temporarily closed. The centre’s film screenings are held hourly in the chamber hall, instead of the film room.
We expect the following from our visitors:
- We recommend planning your visit in advance, and if possible, booking your visit and purchasing your ticket in the Fienta environment. At the moment, up to 25 people can be in the building at the same time.
- Please be patient if you have to wait for your turn to enter the building.
- Please follow the 2+2 rule (excl. families) when visiting the centre.
- Please disinfect your hands: we have created opportunities for this at the main entrance as well as elsewhere in the centre.
- It is obligatory to wear a mask inside the centre. You can buy a mask and disposable gloves from the reception.
- We can accept tour groups of up to 10 people.
- You can use books in the library only if you disinfect your hands before and after.
- For audio guides, we recommend using personal headphones (aux cord), if possible. The centre’s headphones are disinfected after every use.
- The café has table service and is subject to the 2+2 rule (excl. families).
- The tower and the lift can accommodate 2 people at a time (excl. families).
- Please do not visit the centre if you are not feeling well. Our staff has the right to refuse entry to visitors who show symptoms of illness.
Let’s stay healthy!