We want you to feel comfortable at the centre, and as safe as possible during the period of COVID-19. We follow the recommendations of the Ministry of Culture and the Health Board.
- We clean and disinfect the most commonly used surfaces often.
- A acrylic glass window has been installed at the front desk.
- You can also buy facial masks and disposable gloves at the front desk.
- We have established several hand disinfecting stations throughout the centre.
- Audio guides and headphones are thoroughly disinfected after each use. If possible, please bring your own headphones with you.
We expect the following from our visitors:
- At the moment, up to 50 people can be in the building at the same time.
- Please be patient if you have to wait for your turn to enter the building.
- Please follow the 2+2 rule (excl. families) when visiting the centre.
- Please disinfect your hands: we have created opportunities for this at the main entrance as well as elsewhere in the centre.
- It is recommended to wear a mask inside the centre. You can buy a mask and disposable gloves from the reception.
- We can accept tour groups of up to 12 people.
- You can use books in the library only if you disinfect your hands before and after.
- For audio guides, we recommend using personal headphones (aux cord), if possible. The centre’s headphones are disinfected after every use.
- The tower and the lift can accommodate 2 people at a time (excl. families).
- Please do not visit the centre if you are not feeling well. Our staff has the right to refuse entry to visitors who show symptoms of illness.
Let’s stay healthy!