- The Arvo Pärt Centre’s creative room is a spacious white room with a large glass wall overlooking the pine forest. There is a large round table, desk, sofa and extra chairs. If desired, the large white wall can be used to set schemes or diagrams. It is possible to use a large screen and flipchart if required.
- During the residency period, the room is meant for one resident/working group only.
- The resident is welcome to use other rooms at the APC, including our library, reading rooms and the concert hall.
- The resident has access to the musical instruments available at the APC:
• Steinway D Spirio | r (Hamburg)
• Estonia L210 (210 cm, 6’10”)
• Steinway K-132 (Hamburg)
• Harmonium, 440 Hz
The residents are welcome to discover the surrounding forests and seaside not far from the centre building. There is also a cozy cafe with a terrace available for residents during the centre’s opening hours.
During the residency, it is also possible to use the APC recording studio (to be agreed separately). For detailed information, please read here.