Arvo Pärt Centre Residency Terms and Conditions
- The APC Residency Programme welcomes applicants who are consistent with the goals of the centre.
- The resident works alone in the residency room, except when the residency has been awarded for a group/collective.
- Artists are expected to work 6-8 hours per day, the residency spaces are accessible during working hours unless agreed separately.
- The residency does not include the public presentation of work at the APC; there are no available gallery premises at the APC.
- Projects at the APC residency space do not have to be related to Arvo Pärt’s work.
- APC does not assess the resident’s work process or completed work.
- APC does not offer its own ideas and is not a creative cooperation partner, except for musicologists and researchers who deal with topics related to Arvo Pärt’s work.
- If/when possible, the artist can present their work or process results at the end of the residency, but is not obliged to do so.